1. The first page of the paper
- Title: Include a concisely worded title.
- Author details in the alphabetical order of the last names of authors:
Full Name: First Name, Middle Initial/s, Last Name
Affiliation: Full name of the affiliation such as the university, institution or the firm.
Email address: the best email address
Telephone number: the best contact number. Mobile is preferred.
- Acknowledgements, if any, including information on any funding and grants for the research.
- Indicate the corresponding author with an asterisk. The author(s) should not be identified anywhere else in the article in order to facilitate the blind review purposes.
2. The second page of the paper
- Title of the paper
- An abstract of at least 200 – 300 words and 3-5 key words
3. Formatting: The papers should conform to the following formatting guidelines.
- Page margins: 1” each side.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Spacing: Single-spaced. There should be only one space between words and only one space after any punctuation.
- Text alignment: Justified
- Title: Bold, center aligned, capitalize the first letter of each word in the title except prepositions and conjunctions.
- Author names: Center aligned.
- Author affiliations: Italics, center aligned
- First level headings: Bold, left aligned and numbered using Arabic numerals such as 1, 2 etc.
Second level headings: Bold, left aligned and numbered using Arabic numerals using the 1.1, 1.2 etc.
- Third level headings: Italics, left aligned and numbered using Arabic numerals in the format 1.1.1, 1.1.2 etc. We do not encourage headings beyond the third level.
- Titles of tables/ figures/ appendices: Left aligned, capitalize the first letter of each major word. Numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals.
- Language: All submissions must be in English and the American dictionary consistently for spellings.
- Footnotes: Notes should be kept to a minimum and placed in the text as footnotes and not as endnotes.
- Numbers in the text: All numbers under 10 should be spelt out in letters. All numbers of 10 or more should be rendered in digits. If a number is used at the beginning of a sentence, it should be spelt-out in letters. Indicate the source for external figures and tables.
- Abbreviations: Abbreviations should be defined in parentheses the first time they appear and used consistently thereafter.
- Equations: Equations should be editable and not appear in a picture format. Number them consecutively using Arabic numerals in parentheses. You are advised to use Equation function in Microsoft Word for this purpose.
- Reference style: APA style should be used for references and citations. Sort reference list alphabetically. Do not number. Use hanging indent. View the APA style guidelines to ensure your manuscript conforms to this reference style.
4. Tables and Figures
- Place all tables, graphs, figures, exhibits and appendices at the end of the manuscript after references. Indicate the places where they should be inserted in the manuscript as example <insert figure 1 here> etc.
- Number them consecutively with Arabic numerals.
- The title of a table/figure should be labeled above the table/figure.
- Include table/figure descriptions/notes below the table/figure.
5. Paper Length
- Papers should be single-spaced. They should not normally exceed 20 pages.
- These length requirements include the entire paper including title page, abstract, manuscript, references, tables, graphs, figures, exhibits and appendices.
6. File Format: Paper must be submitted as a single Microsoft Word file.
7. Only full papers are accepted for the conference. Submitted papers should not have been published or accepted for publication in conference proceedings or journals.
8. The corresponding author must ensure that the paper is complete, grammatically correct, free from spelling or typographical errors and conform to all the above guidelines.