1st Annual International Undergraduate Finance Research Conference of Sri Lanka 2021
Sri Lanka Finance Association
October 15, 2021
The 1st Annual International Undergraduate Finance Research Conference of Sri Lanka is organized by the Sri Lanka Finance Association and hosted by the Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka.
The primary objective of IUFRC 2021 is to provide an opportunity for undergraduate students to present and disseminate their research to a wider audience, participate in professional development opportunities by networking with national and international peers, publish their research, develop career interests and enhance employment opportunities.
The conference welcomes research papers in all areas of finance focusing on emerging markets and economies. The areas of interest include the following:
• Financial Management and Corporate Finance
• Investments and Portfolio Management
• Financial Markets, Institutions and Banking
• International Finance
• Emerging and Frontier Markets
• Accounting issues relating to finance
• Insurance and Risk Management
• Public Finance
• Business, Monetary, Development, Macro and Micro Economics examining issues relating to finance
• Special topics (Corporate Governance, Behavioral Finance, Micro Finance, Islamic Finance, Sustainable Finance and others)
Papers presented at the conference will be published in electronic conference proceedings. Outstanding papers will be considered for publication in the Journal of Emerging Financial Markets and Policy (JEFMP) which is a peer-reviewed international journal dedicated to emerging and frontier financial markets and economies.
You are invited to submit completed papers to be considered for presentation at the conference. All papers will be anonymously reviewed by two subject experts.
Please see the detailed submission guidelines.
Please email your paper to [email protected]
Paper submission: July 15, 2021
Acceptance notification: August 15, 2021
Conference registration: September 01, 2021